EFFICIENCY IN WATER NETWORKS
To achieve optimal levels both in the technical performance of the network and in non-revenue water (NRW), it is necessary to implement technologies in network analysis, rehabilitation work and leak detection and additional control mechanisms. Implementation projects must be carried out sequentially with a clear methodology to achieve the desired results. The required actions vary, depending on the interim results obtained during the different phases. Information analyses and technical proposals are supported by field experience and historical information and, in advanced phases, the installation of specific equipment is also required. Aqualogy is the ideal partner for undertaking a project of these characteristics, thanks to both its capability and experience.
CONSTRUCTION OF IRRIGATION FACILITIES
We have a team of professional technicians with vast experience in the execution of modernisation projects and irrigation facilities.
The infrastructure team prioritises the following objectives:
- High demand and professionalism in the execution of the works.
- Continuous and fluid communication with the agents involved, especially with the end users of the facility.
- Optimisation of human resources and materials to reduce costs.
- Construction of sustainable works.
- Respect for the environment.
- Integrated waste management.
DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION FOR WATER AND EFFLUENT TREATMENT PLANTS
Our offer includes design engineering, technical advice, civil works, equipment supply, electromechanical assembly and commissioning. We have experience in building all kinds of water and environmental infrastructures:
- Arsenic treatment plants
- Desalination plants (seawater and brackish water)
- Mining effluent and wastewater treatment plants
- Drinking water treatment plants
- Water reuse and supply networks
OPERATION, MAINTENANCE AND SUPPLY FOR WATER TREATMENT PLANTS AND INFRASTRUCTURE
Our goal is to optimise water facilities, improve the efficiency of treatment processes and ensure good use and reuse of a scarce resource through the application of state-of-the-art technology, minimisation of energy consumption, performance guarantees and specialised management of the supply chain.
GUARANTEEING THE SUPPLY OF WATER RESOURCES
- New sources of supply
- Risk assessment and protection measures
- Water infrastructure design: catchment systems, networks and storage
- Contingency supply plans
- Rehabilitation, management and maintenance of wells and boreholes: hydrogeology
WATER ENGINEERING SERVICE
The offer includes preliminary studies, on-site presence, design engineering, technical advice and presence during the commissioning of the facilities. We have experience in a wide variety of water engineering projects, including the following:
- Irrigation network modernisation: catchment, pressure pipes, tanks, pipelines.
- Classification and consultancy of regulation reservoirs for irrigation.
- Consultancy and environmental monitoring. Preparation of environmental impact assessments (EIA).
- Design and commissioning of pumping stations.
- Reclamation and restoration of boreholes.
- Design of groundwater catchments.
- Design and implementation of early warning systems.
ARTIFICIAL RECHARGE OF AQUIFERS
Artificial recharging involves a set of hydrogeological techniques that permit the unnatural introduction of water into an aquifer or permeable geological formation where groundwater accumulates and circulates, with the aim of increasing the availability of water and improving its quality.
Through the artificial recharging of aquifers, the subsoil can be used as a regulating reservoir or high-capacity tank, to improve the quality of filtered water and modify the direction of the underground flow. Its application is ideal for a wide range of problems, including: improving over-exploitation of the aquifer, temporary storage of winter surpluses and subsequent recovery, the creation of hydraulic containment barriers for polluting events or sea intrusion processes and even the treatment of wastewater, using the filtration and auto-filtration properties of the subsoil.
Our offer includes:
- Feasibility studies and site selection
- Operation of recharge devices
- Assessment of water resource availability and hydrogeological modelling
- Study and feasibility of site
- Groundwater protection and treatment
- Polluted water treatment
- Design, execution, installation, auscultation, maintenance and management of the operation