Aqualogy is the global brand covering all activities related to water and environmental solutions and technologies. Aqualogy is capable of adapting to its customers’ unique needs.
With respect to irrigation, Aqualogy offers water user organisations (WUO) all its accumulated experience and knowledge in the field of hydraulic engineering applied to the design, construction, maintenance and automation of irrigation systems.
We offer complete and tailored solutions to our customers, based on the degree of implementation of their irrigation system:
- Pre-feasibility, feasibility, design, building and operation of reservoirs and dams
- Complete basin management
- Remote reading and control of reservoirs, river and wells
- Channel management system (Rubicon Water TCC technology)
- Hydrogeological studies (aquifer modelling and artificial recharge)
- Water treatment systems (desalination, blackwater, arsenic, etc.)
- Geographic information systems (GIS)
As irrigation system operators and knowledge managers, we have developed and integrated advanced technology solutions focussing on maximum efficiency and sustainability in the sector.
Aqualogy’s offer incorporates local experience, the unique characteristics of each sector, the development of advanced technologies and the use of tested methodologies.