For most mining activities, water is still both a key resource and a scarce one.
Water is mainly used as a means of transport for metallurgic processes such as flotation and leaching. It is also used for milling processes, transport by mining ducts, sewerage treatment facilities and drinking water for mining camps, among others.
To maintain the competitiveness of the industry in Chile and solve the problems of availability, management, treatment and minimisation of environmental impact, Aqualogy, a strategic partner for the industry, provides mining companies with a wide range of integrated and innovative solutions that guarantee comprehensive water management, specific water supply and quality, proper treatment of effluent, compliance with legal stipulations and economic optimisation of facilities matching the unique needs of each customer.
Our integrated solutions, tailored to our customers, include:
- Design and construction of water and effluent treatment plants
- Supply chain for the complete water cycle
- Operation and maintenance of water and effluent treatment plants
- Water, soil, hazardous waste and air analysis services
- Comprehensive management of waste from water treatment plants