This is the Aqualogy division whose business is the operation and maintenance of complete water cycle infrastructures and services. In the area of operation and maintenance and with the aim of guaranteeing solution sustainability. With the aim of guaranteeing solution sustainability with respect to operation and maintenance, Aqualogy’s priorities are to optimise the different processes through the application of cutting-edge technology, minimise energy consumption and ensure high performance in operation, exploitation and preventive and corrective maintenance services in:
- Water and reuse treatment plants
- Effluent treatment plants
- Desalination plants
- Drinking water networks
- Sewerage networks
- Operation of irrigation systems
Thanks to our experience in managing nearly 2,000 facilities worldwide, we can offer solutions and technologies to improve efficiency and guarantee the quality of each of these services related to the complete water cycle. And all of this follows a model of collaboration and transparency with respect to our customers.
Aware of the needs of the industry, at Aqualogy we work to improve efficiency through the use of advanced technology and encourage greater commitment to innovation.
We offer solutions that provide our customers with added value:
- Sustainability as a management principle
- Transparency and information to customers
- Extensive facility management experience
- Long-term collaboration
- Proven professionalism in terms of diverse technologies and process types
- Capacity to provide assistance in all parts of the process: design, building, operation and management